|Address:||77 Main Street, PO Box 243, Wales, MA 01081|
Mon, Tues, Thurs: 3pm - 7pm
Wed: 10am - 12pm, 3pm - 7pm
Sat: 10am -1pm
The Wales Public Library will be open weather permitting. If it is safe to be open we will be open. If driving conditions are questionable, please call before you leave.
- Homework Center is open Monday through Thursday
- Storytime is Wednesdays at 10:30 AM with a teacher from Community Partnership for Children.
- Storytime will be cancelled when school has been closed due to inclement weather
- Delivery of Library Materials to the Homebound. Call (413) 245-9072 for assistance.
- Computers and Internet access is available.
- For wireless Internet, users will need to bring their own wireless-equipped laptop computer.
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint are available on Library-owned computers.
- Printing is available for a small fee.
- The Librarians are also available to help patrons needing computer assistance.
- Fax Machine and Copier available for a small fee
Library Cards & C/W Mars affiliation
Please come in and get a library card if you don't have one, cards from any other Western Massachusetts C/W Mars affiliated library will be accepted. One can be prepared for you in the time it takes to browse and choose a book or movie. You can also fill out a Library Card Application at home and bring it in with you, see form below. Ask us about downloadable books, audio books and movies.
Search C/W Mars
Forms & Policies
Board of LIbrary Commissioners
Librarians & Library Board of Trustees
Jackie Figura - Librarian
Carol Durand - Librarian
Nancy Baer - Library Director
The Library Board of Trustees meet once a month as posted at Town Offices, Post Office, Library & cable access channel.
Keri Pitcher (Member, 2012)
Kim Bready (Member, 2012)
Danelle Laflower (Chair, 2013)