|Fire Chief:||Jody Bennett|
|Address:||3 Hegan Road, P.O. Box 604, Wales, MA 01081|
Sun: 9am - 12pm
Mon: 7pm - 9pm
The Fire Department is always looking for new volunteers who are willing to help us serve our community!
Anyone interested in what is in the station or in what we do is welcome to come down and check it out!
- Controlled brush burning
- Inspections / Fee Schedule
- Carbon Monoxide / Smoke Detectors: $40
- Furnace: $40
- Propane tanks, lines, etc: $50
- Oil tanks, lines, etc: $50
If you would like to be contacted during an emergency by either the Police Department or the Fire Department, please complete and return this form.
Burn season: January 15 - May 1. Weekends only. Permits must be requested prior to noon.
Two ways to obtain a daily burning permit:
1) ONLINE - Obtain a permit online via the New Braintree Police Dispatch site.
Note: This page will only provide permits between 7:30 AM and 12:00 Noon, January 15 through May 1
2) PHONE - Call dispatch at (508) 867-1066 for permission to burn. Do not call the Wales Fire Department.
All fires must be out by 4PM.